Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Blogging as a Runner.

Hello Fellow Runner:

This first blog is just an introduction so I can get use to this idea of writing about my running. I am an art teacher or at least thats what I do for a living, but my true passion is running, training and coaching myself and other runners.  I have coached middle and high school track and cross country programs and have had the experience as a personal trainer coaching adults and college age runners.  I love all types of running everything from stuff on the track, to road racing and trail running.  Over the past 6 years I have been doing a lot of ultra-running and found that after years of running marathons, running ultra's is where my passion truly lyes. My first few blogs will be about my year in review and about the races that I have run. I truly hope you enjoy what my stories are about. As I get more comfortable with Blogging I will get into a more coaching mode. Take care and good luck with all your running.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see that you've started a blog, Josh! Many ultra runners out there could use your words of wisdom to guide them through. Thanks for your help and support in my quest to continue running ultras. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete